Saturday, August 25, 2012

"Desolation Row"

Hi Josee and Dr. Sparacio, here are some videos you might choose to see:


     




Went to the polling place at the Van Buren Community Center on Champlain street in Van Buren, Maine on Tuesday, November 6th, 2012 - thinking it was well after 8:00 AM [hadn't set my clocks back] and was told I'd have to [wait] until the official clock  struck 8:00.

One of the poll volunteers mentioned that the clock was usually a few minutes slow, and that made me suspicious, so I left and about 30 seconds later [asked a guy named] Mike what time it was, and he replied 8:05.

I went back to the polling place with my video cam recording to make sure no-one did anything to me while I was waiting to vote, and one of the poll volunteers said I had to be outside the guardrail if I wanted to record video.

The lady who told me about the clock always being a few minutes slow called Percy after I went back home without voting, and Percy called to ask me if I was okay.

I told him about the calculus class I had attempted to take at Berkshire Community College in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, in 1985.

According to my admittedly flawed memories, the school paper had said the calculus professor was one of the top ten mathematicians in the world.

I had raised my GPA from 1.5 to 3.0 by tape recording classes.

The professor walked into the classroom on the first day, said 5 or 6 words that sounded vaguely mathematical, then walked out.

He walked in a few minutes later, looked around the room, then asked me if I was tape recording his class.

Then he asked me not to.

I wasn't doing well in the class, and was asked to transfer to the other calculus class, which was taught by a lady professor (which as I recall the school paper had also said was one of the top ten mathematicians in the world) whose story may be even more amazing that the first professor's, but according to my memories she asked me not to tell.

But she wouldn't let me record the class either.

Memories began returning to me in 1998 that made me believe apparently I had been drugged and hypnotized as a child.





 Social Security disability review meeting with Dr. Sparacio:



Here's the link to the video below, that should play, unless I messed it up too.


Pardon me, I haven't uploaded it right yet, so it won't play...
Photo





 Video report of some work I did in return for Percy's help:

(Oops, this video won't play either, so you'll have to find it here.)

Photo











keith taft12:50 PM










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dowsing - Here is the Wikipedia page on dowsing, but this twig thing isn't mentioned.

If I remember corectly, my uncle Bill Freenier, (no, it was Uncle Loyd who's last name was Bump I think - Bill Frienier was the man who used to live at the town dump and found toys for my father to give me when I was a child) who lived next door to and west of the Burdicks on Hancock Rd. in Williamstown - was a dowser, and he owned the field across Hancock Road where we used to have the Hall family reunions. There was a spring on the side of the hill there that he had found, according to my memories of what my parents said.

Went to Presque Isle two weeks after my Social Security review meeting to get these amazing non - leather Gore-Tex Timberland hiking boots hecho in China and stopped into Marden's where I heard really nice music on what we find out in this video was Sirius XM satelite radio, or as the lady says: "XM radio".
" In 1992, AMSC established a unit called the American Mobile Radio Corporation dedicated to developing a satellite-based digital radio service; this was spun off as XM Satellite Radio Holdings, Inc. in 1999. "




Dr. D. Ewen Cameron:

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKcameronDE.htm



Hi SSA, Josee and Dr. Sparacio. I apologize for turning this Social Security disability review report in late - and regardless of your decision, thank you very much for your help.
And thank you United States of America for giving me the chance to tell my side of the story.
My dad once told me my mom tried to stop the town from cutting down the Elm tree in our front yard to protect the ones at Mount Hope Farm (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alta_Rockefeller_Prentice) from getting Dutch Elm Disease, but they did anyway and she fell to her knees and started crying when they began sawing, so since I forgot that you will be able to cut, or copy and paste this if you want a print, and you won't have to worry about any editing, I'd rather not send a paper copy, thanks!
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Section B - Information about your illness, injuries or conditions:
#5. How do your illnesses, injuries, or conditions limit your ability to work?
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
http://bangordailynews.com/2010/11/29/opinion/whatrsquos-the-mood-among-shoppers-this-christmas-season/ - This was the Bangor Daily News ClickBack question I posted the following on about December 1st, 2010:

This year and the last two Christmas seasons a store in Fort Kent advertised on our local radio station that "Ho ho ho it's going to be a dickens of a Christmas!" until it was pointed out to the station last week that according to Webster's New Collegiate, "dickens" means devil.
In 1985 the manager of Champion Factory Outlet in Pittsfield, Mass. told us it was corporate policy to reply "happy holidays" instead of "merry Christmas when a customer wished us a "merry Christmas". Why? I don't know, but one night I was standing at the store's register and suddenly I had the taste of semen in my mouth. There was no-one around, Doug, the assistant manager was up in the office. I just thought "this is weird" and ignored it. I left Champion a few weeks after Christmas. The next summer I ran into Doug at a bar in Pittsfield called "The Cellar" and he told me the manager of Champion, Beverly, had gone insane and he was the manager now. He didn't seem happy about it. I found out according to memories that returned 13 years later that I had been drugged and hypnotized as a child and on the last day I worked at Champion, Doug had told me he had made me perform fellatio on him. I shoved him, and Beverly called me up to the office to tell her what was going on. I told her she would go insane if I told her, but she ordered me to tell her anyway.
I mention it because of John 8:32 and because about a year after I found the hypnotic trigger that brought my memories back, a soft, white flash of light entered my hut in Florida and an image of a small girl appeared in my mind's eye. She had a message for me. Apparently heaven was being assaulted and they needed our (humans) help. She was very charming. I found out that this was her first message and she hoped she wouldn't mess it up, and that back in heaven she used to eat porridge out of a big wooden bowl, and when they sang hymns in their simple little church, she couldn't sing them very well, except for one spiritual that she really liked and enjoyed singing, and the title of that spiritual was the message she wanted to deliver: "Go Tell it on the Mountain" - adapted by John W. Work, Jr. (1871-1925) with text from Luke 2:8-20.
Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment