Friday, April 26, 2013

Social Security Disability review meeting with Dr. Sparacio

https://plus.google.com/112400045904463207721#112400045904463207721/videos




Still won't play...you'll have to go to "videos" and and look for the one showing ceiling tiles - I apologize,  but here's "Answering Machine" to try to make up for it! :







I should also mention that around 1988 or 1989 while I was working at Carol Cable (which appears to have changed its name to General Cable and sells Carol products) and the Clark Art Institute as a night watchman, the town's building inspector threatened to condemn my father's (and my mother's family's ) house if I didn't give him a detailed plan to get a building permit just to repair the roof.

They ordered my father to come to the town hall for a meeting, and I told him that since it was my idea to repair the roof, I would go and explain. He told me to take my sister's portable tape recorder that she left with us when she got married.

I brought the tape recorder to the meeting, but since I was listening to The Replacements on my headphones, I didn't notice "Blonde on Blonde" - was playing when I had turned on my sister's tape recorder.

The town manager order the chief of police to get my father, and they brought him in a police car to the meeting.

I noticed the tape player was not recording, and set it correctly.

The building inspector - well, I'll have to digress - who looked and sounded very similar to Governor LePage, and also the Rochester, NY state employment agency councelor who wouldn't give me the addresses of jobs available when I was living in the woods next to a golf course by the Rochester International Airport (we were only allowed to bring 2 potential jobs to the counselors at a time) for the whole 2 months I lived there in the Fall of 1986 -  the LePagesque building inspector came into to the meeting room and the town manager or someone asked him a question, and the building inspector almost shouted: "not with that thing there!..." while pointing at the tape recorder.

Oh, yes. I forgot to mention that the first Social Security disability review that I had in around 2006 was performed by Social Security, while for some reason, this review was performed by the State of Maine Department of Health and Human Services.



No comments:

Post a Comment